Are you a driven ACCOUNT MANAGER with experience in the supply of Specialist Minerals or similar materials used in the manufacturer of AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS & LIFE SCIENCE in the UK?
If so, we are currently working with a Worldwide, internationally recognised market-leading manufacturer of Specialist Minerals on a **RETAINED BASIS** who are seeking to recruit a COUNTRY BUSINESS MANAGER to join their team with responsibility for promoting their products and solutions in the UK.
Our Client has over 20 years of experience and operates in 6 strategic sectors with a capital investment of $3 Billion USD with a workforce of over 10,000.
To spearhead the introduction of our Client’s high-quality, innovative, sustainable market-leading range of minerals to UK-based manufacturers of Fertilisers, Plant Crop Feeds, Agro Chemicals, Soil Enhancers and Animal Feeds replacing expensive non-ecofriendly additives.
Our Client offers 100% natural, environmentally friendly products that increase animal growth rates, boosts immune systems and health, and improve milk and egg production and quality. In farming and horticulture, our Client’s products improve the quality of soils and act as a bio stimulant improving plant quality, and yields and reducing insect damage and disease.
Our Client’s products give manufacturers the ability to offer a much higher performance of their products and are able to meet demand levels with a production of over 1 million tonnes a year.
* To introduce our Client’s products to all Manufacturers of Fertilisers, Agro Chemicals, Soil Enhancers Animal Feeds and allied industries.
* Providing agronomic technical guidance and support regarding crop nutrition and crop requirements on a variety of agricultural crops, horticultural plants and other areas as applicable and working closely with colleagues.
* Preparing business plans including competitor analysis, pricing data and pending legislation changes. to help bring the best customer experience possible
* Develop and Manage Key Accounts.
* Grow Sales within agreed target areas.
* Have strong contacts with Key Manufacturers at the decision-making level along with influencers.
* Have a proven and stable track record of success working with Key Manufacturers.
* Identifying and qualifying new business opportunities along the segment value chain including product and service offerings and developing new business models if needed.
* Understanding and proactively addressing sustainability trends and needs along the whole value chain.
* Proactively report and monitor regulations, trends and competitors in the segment
* Be willing to travel throughout the trading area when required.
* Be professional and competent at presenting presentations.
* Be sufficient in promoting solutions based on technical performance and capabilities over and above price.
* Dealing with customers day to day requirements.
* Reporting back to the Senior Management.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
Self-motivated individual who can work autonomously but equally as a collaborative member of a larger international team.
An ambitious self-starter who is confident, determined and flexible.
Comfortable with written and spoken English.
Experience in sales to the Agriculture or related marketplace.
Possess a current network of industry contacts including agricultural products merchants, distributors and manufacturers
Ability to manage and introduce tailored customer solutions to drive sales forward.
New business-focused with the ability to grow, nurture and develop long-term key accounts.
Track record of Solution Selling to the Fertilisers, Agro Chemicals, Soil Enhancers Animal Feed and allied industries including new products in the UK.
Have knowledge of agricultural product certification and technical issues.
The ideal candidate will be BASIS and FACTS qualified and have previous arable experience.
Possess a technical education related to crop science and horticulture with deep knowledge of plant nutrition and fertilizers.
Competent IT skills are required, along with the usage of online meeting platforms.
Good communication skills with a friendly approach are needed.
The ability to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail is paramount.
Sound commercial acumen and an ability to communicate with colleagues and customers to assist in the closing of sales opportunities.
A high degree of professionalism and an exceptional understanding of the Manufacturing process with the ability to communicate at each of these levels where necessary.
Ability to prioritise work according to demand and work alongside colleagues internally and externally to deliver customer service excellence.
A full UK driving license is essential.
Our Client is willing to consider candidates who have experience in the sales arena along with Candidates who have experience in procurement, who are either currently in employment or are looking to return to work and believe they have the attributes and experience to be successful in the role.
TERRITORY UNITED KINGDOM
SALARY NEGOTIABLE (D.O.E) + EXCELLENT UNCAPPED REWARDS PACKAGE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE + PENSION + CAR ALLOWANCE
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.