Covid-19 Test Site Operative
Salary: £10.65 per hour
Shift Times: 7:30am – 6:30pm (Paid all 11 hours)
11 Hour shifts – 4 days on 4 days off
My client is a large reputable Facilities Management company that has a large contract across the country for Covid Testing Sites. They are seeking reliable workers to work in an active role with a variety of duties within the work day. The location is accessible by public transport and is a long term temporary role for a minimum of a year.
* Clean all touch surfaces on a regular basis throughout the shift
* Coordinate members of the public in and out of the site
* Maintain a clean and sanitised work space
* Replenishing protective equipment stock such as face masks and hand sanitiser
* Ensuring the environment is safe and germ free
* Organise and distribute test packs
To be considered for this role you must have:
* Valid Clean Basic DBS (we can help you obtain one)
* Hardworking and dedicated attitude
Please call Samii Mendoza on (phone number removed) if you require any further information or to be considered for the position please apply today.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.