Job Type Permanent
Location Working predominantly throughout the UK. (Based in North West)
Start Date ASAP
Duration Full time / Shifts
Salary To be negotiated
Due to the continued expansion of our highly successful specialised engineering company, including our award-winning data centre design and build business, we have several exciting opportunities. Sudlows, who work throughout the UK, have a growing portfolio of clients globally. We have over 240 staff and have achieved recent growth with ongoing expansion plans.
Within our Enterprise Services division we have exciting career opportunities for experienced and enthusiastic approved electricians who are predominantly used to working in data centre/critical infrastructure environments. Sudlows are keen to recruit candidates who are ambitious and keen to progress and manage projects. The successful candidate will be a valued member of one of our most successful departments.
Sudlows are dedicated to giving our clients professional service with the very best support and high standards of work. We are seeking qualified electricians with good communication skills, who work to high standards and are willing to work flexible hours, including weekends, to join our team.
Essential Skills and Background
* Fully qualified and formally trained in Electrical maintenance / installation and hold a current 18th Edition and JIB Card.
* Experience in data centre installation.
* Good understanding of installations for the following:
* UPS Systems
* Network and server racks
* Cooling systems
* Must be willing to travel
* Must be polite, friendly with an enthusiasm to learn and develop new skills
* SMSTS/SSSTS (preferred but not mandatory).
* 18th Edition
* City & Guilds 2391 / 2394 & 2395 (Testing & Inspection)
* City & Guilds Part 1 & 2 (with a recognised apprenticeship)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.