Customer Care Co-ordinator
St Austell (Mixture of home & office working)
Highly competitive Salary
Do you want the opportunity to work in a highly experienced and fast paced Customer Care team?
Sphere Solutions are seeking a well organised Customer Service Co-ordinator to receive, appoint, allocate, schedule & monitor defect works for this regional housing contractor.
You will join an existing team, providing and maintaining an efficient and excellent customer service with customers, contractors and site management teams at all times. Ensuring the aftercare process is as effective and customer-focussed as possible.
Your day will consist of:
* Pro-actively manage and monitor defect works
* Customer and operative liaison
* Log remedial and defects work called in from the customer and allocate the correct Subcontractor or operative
* General customer care administration
* Ensure defects are attended to in a reasonable timescale, whilst keeping a record in
* accordance with company policy
* Plan, prioritise and organise work loads
* Collate and submit progress reports to the Customer Service Manager
Please only apply if you possess the following
* Previous customer care experience with a similar organisation with the construction or housing environment
* Understanding of scheduling / allocation of works
* Excellent communication skills
* Must be IT literate
* Lives within a commutable distance to Exeter
It would be useful to point out this role will be a mixture of working from home and in the office, most of your time will be spent working from home.
* Highly competitive salary depending on experience
* Company pension scheme – 4% contribution with employer match of 4%
* 27 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays
For an informal discussion please call Abbie Evans on (phone number removed) or apply as instructed.
Sphere Solutions are one of the South West & Wales market leaders in providing recruitment services to the built environment.
With specialist consultants based in our regional offices (Bristol, Cardiff, Plymouth and St Austell) we fill vacancies daily with contractors, developers, civil engineers and their supply chain in high volume with quality candidates
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.