We are currently working with a 5* developer who are looking to add a Customer Care Coordinator to their team.
You will be joining a well-established team of 5 and will provide a professional customer service incumbent with their 5* service to Home Purchasers, Sub-Contractors and Housing Association / Registered Provider Partners
* Be the first point of contact to deal with customer queries in a professional and timely manner.
* Manage the defects systems to ensure issues are correctly recorded and maintained.
* Where required co-ordinate diaries for the Customer Service Operatives
* Where required carry out general administrative duties relevant to the Customer Service team
* Process visits reports following internal home visits entering the information onto Focus.
* Following the internal visit issues task instructions tie Customer Service Operatives and subcontractors with relevant priority settings.
* Monitor all sub-contractor works ensuring that all work is completed within agreed timeframes.
* Good understanding of product on new developments
* Provide management information to senior management team.
* Escalate any issues or risks to the appropriate person.
* Familiarise and hold a good understanding of required policies and procedures.
* Plan the allocation of own work and that of Customer Service Technicians / Sub Contractors to ensure an effective and efficient use of time and resources whilst ensuring customer needs are met.
What skills and experience are essential to do this job?
* IT Literate
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, staying calm and keeping control.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills – engaging with customers, suppliers, partners.
* Manage an extremely busy generic Customer Service and personal in box.
* Pro-active approach with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Understands construction methods and terminology.
* Commercial awareness
* Ability to provide a solution focussed approach.
* Resilient personality, ability to work under pressure and able to maintain a professional image.
* Ability to organise and prioritise effectively.
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Danny at Hamlyn Jones for further information
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.