Customer Care Coordinator Job in Tamworth
I have a Customer Care Coordinator job for a national housebuilder in their Midlands region. Our client is looking for a Customer Care Coordinator to help progress their office in Tamworth, offering a salary of circa £24,000 + an annual bonus of 2%.
Our client was established 50 years ago, with 10 offices across the Midlands, East Anglia, South West and the North West. They are a private family-owned business that employ over 1000 people and build over 4000 homes per year across 9 regions. They are looking for someone who as strong experiences in Customer Service and who has the willingness to help drive and push the Customer Care team in Tamworth to new heights.
Role & Responsibilities
– Managing incoming calls, posts and all emails that relate to Customer Care
– Validating complaints and resolving any problems quickly and efficiently
– Designating Customer Care Technicians, suppliers, and sub-contract trades to resolve issues
– Designate Customer Care Technicians, suppliers, and sub-contract trades to book appointments
– Making sure that work that has been carried out meets the purchaser's satisfaction
– Update and maintain any records using Sitestream
– Categorise works successfully whilst ensuring management of costs are kept to a minimum
– Learn to understand the Social Housing Defect Reporting Process, and assist with logging defects
– Process 5-7-month Purchaser Reports in line with the Your New Home Guide
– Abide and uphold any company policies and procedures.
Required Skills & Experience
– Customer Service experience within an office environment
– Experience in the use of CRM software
– Ability to multi-task with good time management skills.
What you get back
– Salary circa £24,000
– Annual bonus of 2%
– 33 days holiday.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Customer Care Coordinator Job in Tamworth – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Chad Musselwhite Job Ref: 12780)
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies:
Follow us on LinkedIn
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.