Customer Care Manager

Permanent
  • Permanent
  • North West
  • Salary: £40000 - £43000/annum Market Leading Package

CV-Library

Job title: Customer Care Manager

Location: Manchester

Salary: Circa £40k + competitive package benefits

(Salary open to discussion depending on experience)

My client who is a top 10 UK home builder and one of the UK's largest leading home builders who provide high quality, private affordable homes are looking for a Customer Care Manager to join their Northwest team. The business is constantly growing whilst working alongside Homes England, local authorities and registered providers to deliver much needed high-quality new homes across the country.

They have a strong land pipeline of over 25,000 plots with development partners, representing over six years of supply at current annual house sale rates.

The business is committed to its strategy of delivering homes of mixed tenure – for sale, affordable rent and Private Rented Sector (PRS) and has invested significantly in modern methods of construction through its partnership with Modular builders. 70% of the homes they sell, on the open market, are to first time buyers. The remaining 30% are sold to housing associations and the PRS market for affordable and market rent.

As a Customer Care Manager you will reporting directly in to the Construction Director and will be responsible for co-ordinating the smooth running of the customer care department. You will effectively liaise with customer care administrators, maintenance operatives and prepare information for the Construction Director's board meetings.

My client is looking for a Customer Care Manager who has experience of working directly for a national house builder in the same role. At present, this house builder has a total of 22 live sites with more developments in the pipeline.

My client will offer the successful candidate a basic salary of up to Circa £40,000 + a car or car allowance. Other benefits Inc. discretionary yearly bonus, pension (contributory), private health care and 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.

For more information on this role, please do not hesitate to contact our Residential Specialist, James Unwin on (phone number removed). If you feel it's easier to speak via email or Linked in just send me an email or a direct message – (url removed)

To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.