BASED IN SUFFOLK BUT WOULD BE TRAVELLING AROUND EAST ANGLIA AND KENT
Customer Care Service Engineer in our window department. The successful candidate must be willing to travel as our sites are based all over East Anglia and the Home Counties. This would suit an ex- window fitter who has experience of fitting windows and doors into new build plots. A CSCS Card would also be an advantage. A full driving licence is essential. Basic hours for these roles are 40 per week. An excellent remuneration package is offered. Van will be provided.
• You will be responsible for remedial/repair works on customers windows and doors to be completed in an acceptable time frame.
• You will be required to deal with the initial visit and uncover the problems that exist.
• You will appoint your own diary on liaison with the office.
• Collating and processing of client documents.
• Dealing with the office on parts needed.
• To complete reports of each visit accurately.
• To undertake other work to which you are capable and carry out any other duties, which may be required when service work loads are quiet.
• Valid full UK driving license. (Please make us aware of any points pending)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.