Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Hours: Mon – Fri 8.30am – 5.15pm with one day on rotation finishing at 4.15pm
Salary: £18,500 per annum
Location: Staveley, Chesterfield
Responsible to: Office Supervisor
Main Purpose: Responsible for all aspects of administration, dealing with customers and answering telephone calls.
Main tasks and duties
* Manage the day to day operations within the office according to the instructions from the Office Supervisor.
* To answer telephone calls in a polite and professional manner.
* The receiving and accurate input of orders.
* To deal quickly and efficiently with any queries / complaints.
* To liaise effectively with colleagues.
* Customer service
Health & Safety
* Responsible for all aspects of safety on site as per the Health and Safety Manual, Training Manuals and Risk Assessments;
* Maintain a high standard of housekeeping including your work space within the department and any ancillary areas such as store cupboards.
* The workplace must be kept neat and tidy at all times and all waste dealt with, as directed, in a prompt manner;
* Ensure that you are aware of and comply with all Company regulations, as contained in the Employee Handbook and Work Instructions.
* Maintain acceptable standards of behaviour, attendance, time-keeping, etc., as detailed in the Employee Handbook.
* Ensure that communications are maintained at the highest possible level, keeping the management team informed of impending situations which could develop into more serious problems;
* Ensure compliance with the Company's Equal Opportunity Policy and Fair Employment Policy
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.