We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Manager in the North West London area. Our client is one of the largest planned and responsive maintenance services in the Social Housing sector.
– This role will involve managing the team working on a Social Housing Reactive Maintenance contract and ensuring all areas of the team are delivering all duties efficiently.
– Motivate the team
– Ensure the team are maintaining high standards of customer service
– To achieve agreed KPIs
– Ensure that the level of customer service is constantly improving
– Develop processes and systems to ensure all customer enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
– To maintain close working between contact centres, internal teams and main contractors
– Ensure employee's are well informed and supported via training
What you will need:
– Knowledge of Social Housing Contracts
– Good Communication
– Previous experience as a Customer Service Manager (preferable)
This is a temp-perm role with one of the UK's leading Social Housing Contractors.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Ria: (url removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.