Our client is looking for a determined, focused and results driven Researcher to join their rapidly growing global company based in Ellesmere Port.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and evolving organisation that offers ongoing development and career recognition.
About the role
We are looking for a Telephone Researcher to join our clients' Research team. This role consists of researching current construction projects to a high level using the telephone, internet and other communication sources to generate opportunities for our customers. This isn’t a sales role, just a pure research role which could lead for many different long term career opportunities within the Group.
* Researching current construction projects to a high level using the telephone, internet and other communication sources to generate opportunities for our customers
* Interacting directly with customers through our internal CRM systems to answer queries on project information
* Managing your own workload to ensure project information is current, accurate and delivered in a timely manner to meet department expectations
* Achieving targets around project volume, quality of data gathered
* Liaising with other colleagues within the business
* Building relationships with contacts within the construction industry
* Be open to performing other tasks as the manager and business requires
Skills and Experience
* An excellent telephone manner is essential as is the ability to confidently communicate at all levels
* Good written and verbal communication skills as well as attention to detail
* Contact centre experience – inbound and outbound will be considered
* Attention to detail
* Strong planning, organisation and time management skills
* Be computer savvy – as you will be expected to use their bespoke CMS system
* Determined to exceed targets and objections
What's in it for you?
* A 6-month induction to continuous training from a dedicated Research Training Manager which includes 121 training, workshops and on the job coaching & training
* A great internal leadership team who have all been promoted internally
* An open plan office with free car parking
* 25 days rising to 27 days after 2 years as well as 4 days volunteering and a day off for your birthday
* Private Pension
* Life assurance
* Other flexible benefits include Healthcare, Cycle to Work scheme and Season Ticket Loans
* 5% Pension match
* Share-Match options – become a shareholder
* Ongoing development and support
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.