Our client is part of a large group of companies who are a stand alone Demolition Contractor. Due to their workload, they have now got an opportunity for an experienced Demolition contracts Manager to join their team and work alongside the Director to help operationally and to also assist with winning work across the UK.
. • The contracts manager will be responsible for overseeing ongoing progress of projects, ensuring schedules and budgets are being followed.
• The client is looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will be involved and invested in the company’s projects and its progress.
About the Role
• Responsibility for day to day management of allocated portfolio of projects.
• Sub-contract management
• Responsibility for ensuring projects are completed on a timely basis within budget.
• To liaise and maintain a good working relationship with Clients, Surveyors, Project Managers and attend site meetings when needed.
• Do your own Method statements and Rick Assesment
• Assist with Estimating duties at times
About the Candidate
• Previous experience in demolition management across multiple sites
• Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• PC literate
• Commercially aware Points of Appeal
• Freedom within the role
• Competitive salary
• Company with a full order book
FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE OFFERED AND REMOTE WORKING
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.