Chase associates are currently recruiting 2 permanent positions based in Sharpness, working as Depot Operative, the role will involve operating a cement bagging machine and making sure all maintenance is done on site to keep operations flowing at all times.
Our client looks at long term investment and offers a range of further development opportunities to the successful candidates. The company is based outside of public transport so having your own transport is key to get to and from site
* Familiarising yourself with operation, maintenance, and cleaning of all bagging plant equipment.
* Management of Bagging Plant to ensure it is kept clean and safe and secure, in accordance with organizational guidelines and Health & Safety requirements.
* Loading/Unloading Packed Cement vehicles as and when required ensuring all documentation is corrected and completed.
* Raising any issues that may cause disruption to service with the Senior Bagging Plant Operative and Depot Manager in a timely manner.
* Being available within the operational hours of the depot (05:00 – 24:00 Monday to Sunday) to support all incoming cement vessel discharges into company stores as and when required.
* Loading of bulk delivery vehicles as and when required.
* Liaising with other employees, managers, suppliers, customers, group representatives and members of the general public in ensuring the safe operation of all items of plant.
* Working in close co-ordination with all other company representatives in ensuring that all depot operational requirements are completed including vessel discharge and vehicle loading throughout the operational times of the company.
* Notifying Depot Manager of any equipment or supplies required on a day-to-day basis to effect ordering, receipt and a smooth operation of the depot’s equipment.
* FLT licence paid for after certain period of time
* 20 days holiday + Christmas closure and all bank holidays
* Great overtime rates, Saturday £18.32, Sunday & bank holidays £23.45
For more information please contact Chase as soon as possible as the client is looking to act fast with arranging interviews and start dates for the successful candidates
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.