A main contractor in with projects across the South East is looking for an ambitious Design Manager to initially oversee RC Frame projects across London and the Home Counties, based from their Hertfordshire offices.
If you are successful in your application, the Design Manager will become an integral member of dynamic and ambitious team who set up this contractor roughly a decade ago, and already have multiple offices in the UK, having doubled and tripled their turnover annually in particular years over the last decade.
They boast a total project value of over £2.75billion over the last five years, with two-thirds of their business coming from returning clients.
You will be the ideal Design Manager for my client if you have experience with build projects in the office, education and student accommodation sectors whilst working for a main contractor
Requirements for this Design Manager position:
* You must have UK experience working as a Design Manager for a main contractor
* You should be HNC qualified or higher in a relevant field
* Ideally you should have experience working on RC frame projects
* Ideally you will have experience delivering projects within residential, education, student accommodation or mixed-use sectors
* You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Design Manager position:
* Up to £65,000 salary
* Car allowance
* Fast tracked career progression
* Competitive pension
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.