The Modular Build sector is fast becoming integral in the construction industries development of Modern Methods of Construction and evolving sustainable solutions to the UK’s Built Environment.
Aylin White work exclusively with one of the UK’s leading design and modular build consultancy led contractors and are working in partnership with the company to help them grow and develop, seeking professional and ambitious people that will be key personnel within the future growth.
With a 15 Acre Manufacturing Facility that allows our client to be a true turnkey design and build contractor, they specialise in driving efficient and highly productive building processes operating across the Education / Higher Education, Healthcare, Ministry of Defence and Commercial sectors.
Having well-developed planning, procurement, design and commercial process enables our client to work on projects in a highly cost-effective way with minimised risk from an early phase. Therefore, repeat business and reputation holds a lot of weight within this company.
At present they are looking to expand and develop their design team with the hire of a Design Manager who will play a key role in supporting the Design Management Team and Design Director.
They are looking for an ambitious individual who has a bright future ahead of them who will undertake review of the designs, procurement and construction information to ensure compliance with Project documentation, client’s output specifications, contract proposals submission and statutory requirements
Other key responsibilities will include:
* Review tender documentation and prepare documentation required for Invitation to tender
* Prepare design programme and to ensure the drop deadline dates are met.
* Review and approval of consultant’s design and sub-contractor’s drawings to ensure coordination among various trades
* Review and coordination of BIM model with consultants and company modular factory.
* Prepare monthly reports and report to Design Director and Project Director.
* Manage the flow of design information and document control
* Prepare and maintain all Design trackers
* Conduct Site visits and report.
* Use REVIT for BIM co-ordination
This company are a young and dynamic family owned firm with a great working and social culture.
They invest heavily in their staff and reward well with incentives and bonus’s
This is a great opportunity to be part of a highly successful company in a busy industry that is evolving and developing innovative technologies for the future of construction
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.