Sphere solutions are currently recruiting for a Document Controller to work on a multimillion pound project on the A465 motorway in South Wales. We are constantly recruiting and keen to touch base with the best possible opportunities. See below for the following vacancy.
Our client is a large tier 1 civil engineering contractor based in South Wales, and have approached us with the urgent requirement of recruiting a Document Controller on a permanent basis. The project involves a 17.3km motorway expansion located near Dowlais, Merthyr Tydfil and Hirwaun. The splitting of the motorway is important for the improvement of mobility and connectivity in Wales, as well as the revival of the local economy post COVID-19. The expansion of the A465 represents an important investment that will enable the generation of a set of benefits for local companies that participate in the development of the work.
* Resides locally to the area
* Experience of working within Civil Engineering or Construction
* Experience of working in a similar Admin/Document Control job previously
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Good knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
* Professional document control support to the project team
* Be responsible for scanning documentation onto our clients systems.
* Experience managing and maintaining published design documentation
On offer, is the opportunity to work for a Large Civil Engineering Contractor on a multimillion project that can offer job security and long term benefits.
Needless to say, if you are open to new opportunities and would like to discuss in greater detail please don’t hesitate to get in touch
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.