Working for a top tier UK main contractor; this is an excellent opportunity to become part of major fit-out project team on a £80m, 18month project in Central London (zone1). Looking for a dynamic document controller with experience working in a fast-paced environment.
You will work as part of the Project Management Team, under the direction of the Project Manager, as well as the Client’s project team. The Document Controllers manage and control the flow of documents on Aconex. Accuracy in transmission of documents, and in the maintenance of records are vital to the success of the role.
The company has an outstanding track record of setting out career paths for driven employees.
* Granting access to all internal and external users to Aconex and according to the Permissions Matrix.
* Conducting Aconex/ Sharepoint training for all internal and external users where required.
* Troubleshooting Aconex/ Sharepoint.
* Support the Project Teams with day-to-day project administration.
* Produce weekly DC reports regarding progress on RFIs, TVOs and Submittals for Senior Management to review.
* Assist in the uploading and management of Plot Files.
* Publishing and regularly monitoring content.
* To provide annual leave DC cover for other Berkeley Capital Aconex workspaces on an ad hoc basis.
* Uploading of information.
* Audit quality check of all submittals
* Re-assign submittals
* Publish all submittals
* Assist Technical & Commercial departments with collation of tender packages.
* To keep effective and efficient archiving of all electronic and hard copy documentation.
* Maintain document registers and ensure these are up to date
* To ensure document flow is carried out by all departments in a timely manner
* Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience
* Experience using web based collaboration systems ideally in the Construction Industry (Aconex Experience preferable)
* Excellent organisational skills;
* Keen eye for detail;
* Ability to cope under pressure and multi-task.
* Happy to work individually and part of a team
* Diligent and accurate approach
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.