Our client are an Engineer led and owned company who are in a period of growth and are seeking a competent heating engineer to come onboard who has a commitment to installing and maintaining high standards, growing teams and overseeing the installation process. Lots of progression opportunities available.
To undertake heating engineering & plumbing duties including reactive repairs, servicing of boilers, fires and other appliances, installations and associated works.
To undertake the installation of new domestic heating systems in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, industry best practice codes and practice and legislation.
To issue notices and certificates required by the relevant regulations relating to gas safety.
To attend appointments as scheduled and instructed.
To adhere to manufacturer’s instructions when servicing, repairing or installing appliances.
To provide information to allow records to be updated following service and Testing and issue Landlord Gas Safety record using electronic or manual documentation.
• NVQ L2 or 3 in Plumbing/Heating – willing to train and support qualification progression.
• Thorough understanding of heating systems (open to candidates with solid exp but minimal qualifications)
• Able to work within a team
• Full UK driving licence
• Domestic and commercial site experience
• Experience installing Air/Ground Source Heat Pumps
• Experience servicing hot water systems
• Heating control experience
• Unvented hot water system
• F Gas would be an advantage
Salary / Package on offer:
• £36,000-£38,000 basic, dependant on experience.
• Usual employed benefits also included, Van, expenses etc
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.