Electrical Chargehand / Electrical Foreman – Cambridge – Commercial Projects
One of the regions leading M&E Building Services companies, with a portfolio of blue-chip projects for clients across the East of England are currently recruiting for an Electrical Chargehand / Electrical Foreman to work on projects up to the value of £2m across East Anglia.
They offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical installation service across many sectors including Healthcare, Education, R&D and commercial projects. They are looking for an individual who is able to supervise teams of employed and self-employed staff, subcontractors.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Have hands on ability – preferably Time Served / NVQ qualified.
· Computer literate individual who is able to order materials and basic plant via emails.
· Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of electrical systems and their installation methods.
· Good people management and motivational skills.
· The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
· The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
· Day to day problem solving and answering / resolving any technical queries.
· Assuring the installation is of a high standard.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new electrical management opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) or
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.