Electrical Contracts Manager
James Lewis is looking for an Electrical Contracts Manager to join a leading M&E Subcontractor who specialise across the Residential & Commercial Markets.
My clients have been trading for nearly 50 years and provide Electrical, Mechanical & Security services for a broad range of clients across London & South England.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Contracts Manager managing multiple large residential projects with budgets of up to £5/6m, they would also ideally like someone who has had exposure to commercial fit out projects.
Necessary Requirements are:
– Previous experience as an Electrical Contracts Manager
– Previous experience Residential projects
– Experience delivering multiple projects up to £5/6m
– Management of Sub-Contractors
– Maintain relationships between client and subcontractors
– Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
– Lead and motivate the team
– Effective communication skills
– Program writing experience
Salary up to £75,000 + package or will consider CIS
If you are an Electrical Contracts Manager with experience on residential projects, apply now to find out more
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.