Electrical Design Engineer County Down £25-40k
Our client based in South County Down is looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their team to work on a wide variety of Electrical Building Service projects for their expanding client base.
Working as part of the team structure the candidate shall deliver and support from initial to concept planning through to detailed design, responsible for overseeing your own projects and working to your own initiative.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Electrical Design across the full design lifecycle
* Ensure the correct installation and commissioning for electrical elements, ensuring that all work is completed to the relevant professional and statutory standards.
* Communicate with clients to ensure your designs co-ordinate with standards and meet the technical requirements.
* To maintain relationships with production and external stakeholders to ensure delivery to agreed schedules.
* To work in a multi-disciplinary team on a variety of projects for a range of industries.
* To be self-motivated and organised in terms of completing work on time and to a quality standard.
* Degree certified in an Electrical Engineering subject
* Minimum 1 years experience in electrical design in the building services sector
* Ability to read and understand electrical systematics
* Proven ability managing projects
* Have good attention to detail
* Ambitious and able to work to their own initiative
* Strong communicator with the ability to engage at all levels and be a solid team player
* Keen learner and goal orientated, with the desire to work proactively
If you are open to new opportunities please feel free to contact Steve on (phone number removed).
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.