My client a leading M&E contractor are seeking a Electrical Engineer to join their team to work on one of their prestigious projects across Ireland.
• Assist with the preparation of technical and contract documentation for issue.
• Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports.
• Prepare method statements and risk assessments.
• Carry out document control, recording and transmitting information.
• Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical issues.
• Managing all technical queries on site and assist project team in all site electrical engineering issues to include: the management, the planning, the testing and commissioning and the handover of all project systems.
• Prepare programs using MS project.
• Plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate program of assigned engineering work and projects.
• Assemble bid, approval, and construction issue drawing packages.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and change if necessary.
• Estimate cost, reliability, and safety factors.
• Use computers extensively to produce and analyse designs.
• Generate specifications for parts.
• Control the efficiency of processes.
• Supervise technicians and other engineers during development phase.
• Build, test and modify product prototypes.
Qualifications / Skills
• An honours degree in electrical engineering.
• Minimum of at least 1 year
• Experience in the construction industry would be an advantage.
• Fluent English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good IT skills, particularly in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Packages.
• Ability to work to strict deadlines.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Marion Keating on (phone number removed)
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note!You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.