Ravensearch is a leading recruitment agency specialising in placing people within the M&E industry.
£45,000 – £50,000 + package
Our client is a growing and very reputable M&E contractor.
Operating throughout the UK, our client provides all mechanical and electrical services, from design, construction and installation to facilities management. They work on some of the UK's most prestigious projects ranging in value from £250K – £5M.
Due to continued success and growth within the business they are now seeking to recruit a talented Electrical Estimator to join their growing team.
-Handle tender preparation from acceptance of enquiry through to final submission working to strict deadlines throughout. The company’s workload includes projects across all sectors within the North of England on projects ranging from £250,000 to £5 million.
– Liaise with clients where necessary and to obtain specific information relevant to tender content and preparation.
– Obtain best prices for bought out items and sub-contracts against relevant specifications, criteria and conditions including Qualifying and analysing subcontractor proposals and quotations.
– Make a preliminary assessment of overhead costs and prepare tender summaries for management agreement.
– Preparation of detailed cost estimates by analysing plans and specifications along with all technical information and performing quantity take offs. Note some tenders will require the Estimator’s design development input at tender stage i.e. develop Outline client scope into fully detailed costs.
– Develop outline project programmes and initial project risk register.
– Comply with Group and Company policies and procedures.
– Utilising on screen take off and estimating software, appropriate training will be given to the successful candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join a thriving business dedicated to continued success and growth.
Applications will be shortlisted quickly and interviews organised ASAP for suitable candidates
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.