We are currently recruiting for Electrical Improvers for an immediate start up until November working on a major power station outage. Ideally they would like local workers but will pay overnight allowances for personnel who live 50 miles and above from the site.
You will be working with an experienced Electrician carrying out task such as;
* Cable management systems Installation (Tray, ladder, conduit)
* Cable Installation
* Control panels / PLC & MCC Installations
* Lighting installations
* Glanding and termination of a variety of power and control cabling
* Control system interface wiring
* Understanding and Interpretation of electrical drawings
Skills & Qualifications
* Must hold an in date CCNSG safety passport card or NEBOSH Safety Management certificate
* Power station or heavy industry experience essential
* CCNSG / EMSS requirement
* All personnel whom attend site must be clean shaven policy
This vacancy is being advertised by Apex Engineering Recruitment who are acting as an Employment Agency
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.