he On-Site Group are currently looking for an Electrical Project Manager, in the London area. This will be for a contractor who have grown from strength to strength and have now become one of the leading Design & Build Electrical Contractors.
Possess offices in both London and Essex. Specialising in commercial and residential fit outs ranging from £5k – £2m so the successful project manager must have experience running small contracts simultaneously alongside running larger projects. Due to the location of the office the successful Project Manager would need to be located within a commutable distance to EC3N.
The Project Manager will work closely with the Senior Management to support the tendering, estimating and delivery of electrical building Services projects and contracts throughout London, most clients are based within the M25. It is expected that the Project Manager will spend their time working from site covering site visits, surveys and meetings. We allow flexible working either from our office bases or home.
Electrical Contracts Manager Position Overview and Requirements
* As a Project Manager you will have good all round electrical knowledge within the engineering industry and have a proven successful track record of managing electrical services contracts.
* Experience running design and build projects within the commercial sector essential
* Managing main contract & other smaller contracts
* Managing sub-contractors
* Dealing with procurement / purchasing of required materials via our in house procurement manager
* Managing budgets and P&L
* Ensuring all health & safety procedures are adhered to and that all H&S documentation is inline with the clients requirements.
* Capable of producing/updating CVIs, RFIs and final O and M manuals for projects.
Candidate to have
* Good overall electrical knowledge
* Experience in running multiple small and large projects at the same time.
* Commercial experience e.g. cost control and reporting throughout each project
* Liaising with clients contracts managers in regards to accounts
* Estimating and Design experience advantageous but not essential
* Must be professional and confident with excellent communication skills
In return you will be offered a permanent position. The company are looking for a candidate looking at a career move and subsequently are offering clear career progression.
For more details on this position please contact Grace on (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.