Hunter Mason's Client are a design and build contractor offering a full design, installation and management package.
Services include; project management, design, procurement, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Engineering Services with a strong bias towards renewable energy solutions.
The ideal candidate will have experience within commercial projects of at least valuing £1.5m. The background of the candidate needs to be within Electrical engineering installation projects within Commerical/lndustrialandPublic sectorbuildings, withthe individual needing to be both technically and commercially astute.
Typical work activities
With the focus on the Project Management of Electrical Services installation contracts from handover of estimate to completion and agreement of final accounts.
• Procurement of relevant plant and materials and sub-contractor packages ensuring best value
• Managing and forecasting spend using purchasing software and Excel type spreadsheets to ensure that the work is kept to budget.
• Analysis of labour resource requirements for the project and placement and control of labour and associated costs. Regular site visits monitoring works progress and ensuring the quality of work is to the required standard and on programme.
• Managing projects and delivering against contracted targets.
• Preparation of monthly applications for payment and costing of variations.
• Ensuring that Risk Assessments and Method Statements are prepared and monitoring of Health &Safety issues in respectof on-siteand off-site staff.
• Preparation of work in progress reports for submission to the Directors
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.