We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Electrician to work for one of the country's leading training providers. Sharing your knowledge and experience with new apprentices to realise their potential as you support, advise and guide them through their apprenticeship training to become the next generation of Electricians !!
If you are looking to become an Electrical Training Officer full training will be given and you will be rewarded with amazing Benefits.
Location: West Midlands
Candidates must have the following skills, experience, and qualifications to be considered:
* Electrical NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
* Proven occupational experience
* Good Presentation Skills
* Good IT Skills
* Full Drivers License
You will receive:
* 25 days paid annual leave
* 45 pence mileage
* Occupational Sick Pay
* Generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
* Life Insurance
* Full BUPA Health check*
* Eye care discount
* Rewards staff discount scheme
* Generous corporate wear allowance
* Gym membership discount scheme
* Season ticket loans
* Free occupationally relevant training
* Financial support towards occupationally relevant qualifications
Due to the high volume of applications Recruited UK receives, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities
If you feel you match the criteria above please apply
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.