Pyramid Plus (PPL) is an asset management company that provides a range of property services to the private, public and not-for-profit sectors across London and the South East. PPL operates a proactive health & safety culture and undertakes extensive training for its workforce. We place great emphasis on quality, Pyramid Plus enjoys a unique position by bringing together the services, knowledge base and assets of three highly successful organisations in A2Dominion, Breyer B-line and Mitie. Between us, we deliver best-in-class property services complemented by a broad range of resident-focused management services.
* As a qualified Electrician with recent experience in responsive maintenance and/or planned works such as kitchen and bathroom replacement projects, you will be required to undertake allocated installations, repairs, fault finding, testing and other associated works.
* Key Duties and Responsibilities
* To ensure all assigned tasks are carried out in a safe and efficient standard
* Management of multiple workloads
* Fault finding, testing and inspection, communal lighting installation and repairs/maintenance etc.
* Updating PDA devices with key information and work schedules
* Promoting the Pyramid Plus corporate image and service excellence in every resident visit
* Actively deal with tenant issues and complaints in a positive and effective manner
* Making decisions upon specialist experience and knowledge
* Ensuring compliance at all times with necessary regulations, standards, and legal responsibilities of repair work and contractor compliance
* Managing van stock effectively
* Working as an integral member of the Pyramid Plus team including mentoring and coaching of apprentices.
* Taking part in the out of hours "on call" system as required by the service.
Skills and Experience
* Experience in domestic works
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, telephone skills and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills.
* An understanding and ability to show tact and discretion when dealing with members of the public.
Certificates and Qualifications
* City and Guilds 18th edition 2382
* City and Guilds 2391 or (2394/2395)
* City and Guilds AM2 (preferable but not essential)
* Suitable Level 3 NVQ (preferable but not essential)
* JIB Approved Gold Card (preferable but not essential)
* Full UK driving license
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.