Our client, a well-established M&E Company based in Cambridgeshire are currently looking to recruit a full time, permanent Electrician.
This will be a role working in a variety of Commercial and Industrial settings carrying out Fault Finding, Testing and Electrical Installations.
You will be based from the Cambridgeshire office, however you will be required and expected to work in other locations on a regular basis.
You will be carrying out work such as:
* Periodic and fixed electrical testing, some Portable appliance testing
* Fault finding and repair of electrical systems
* Recording of all information in the site logbooks
* lighting installations, modifications to small power circuits, work on sub-mains and distribution boards as required
You will need:
* NVQ level 3 or City and Guilds in electrical engineering.
* Full UK driving Licence.
* You will be required to be undertake a DBS check for this position.
* ECS and IPAF Preferred.
* Experience of Inspection and Testing.
You will receive:
* Competitive Salary + Travel and O/T
* Company Vehicle
If you feel you would be suitable for this role please contact Dean
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.