Are you an engineering surveyor? Do you want to join a successful, expert civil engineering company?
We're looking for an experienced engineering surveyor based in the West Midlands
Role and Responsibilities
To assist the Senior Engineer and Engineering Surveyors with the following:
* Develop tender information and calculations for construction purposes using AutoCAD and LSS software.
* Create machine control models as required for the commencement of works on site.
* Introduce the model to the site engineer (SE) for the site who will take if forward;
* Attend site with the Engineering Surveyors to install the 3D model and set up the machine control within the machinery, ensuring all co-ordinate and calibration checks as necessary;
* Carry out station and control checks on all new sites with the Engineering Surveyors;
* Carry out pre start topographical survey or check surveys as required prior to the commencement of operations on site with the Engineering Surveyors;
* Carry out or ensure that post topsoil strip surveys are completed and checked against design information and tender allowances;
* Produce accurate and detailed surveys in conjunction with the SE’s for issue to the clients and other bodies as required;
1. Evaluate tender information on receipt of enquiry with the Estimator, Commercial Manager and Commercial Director (the Commercial team);
2. Carry out earthworks volume calculations, area calculations, etc. as required by the Commercial team;
3. Report all required quantities to the Commercial Team to the required tender programme schedule;
4. Assist the Commercial Team as required generally in quantifying works using modelling and cad software;
5. Promote the use of modelling and cad software to the Commercial Team;
Please register your interest immediately by submitting your CV or contact us direct via email or our main telephone number using the job title as reference
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.