Our client is a medium sized consultancy based in South Yorkshire and due to increasing workload and ambitions to expand further, they are looking to recruit a consultant within their environmental division.
They are considering candidates with at least 6 months post qualification relevant experience
The company’s expertise and client base is very diverse covering both Landfill and Waste Recycling facilities and it is expected that candidates shall ideally have experience / knowledge in the following:
* Landfill and Waste Recycling permitting, Waste Management and compliance
* Environmental monitoring (gas, water, air and noise)
* Site visits for inspection purposes and gather / record required information
* Ability to complete and prepare documentation required for submission to relevant authorities
* Relevant qualifications, ideally a university degree in Environmental Science
* Ability to refer to and study guidance and regulations provided by the Environment Agency
* Ability to produce concise and accurate reports
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the confidence to discuss or correspond with clients and authorities with respect to projects
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.