The JRL Group encompasses 14+ divisions delivering bespoke solutions for the most complex construction projects nationally. Over two decades the JRL Group has grown from a company specialising in sub and superstructure packages to a business that offers managed integrated construction solutions, with an annual turnover in excess of over £600m.
Due to expansion, we are seeking an Environmental Manager to join our team at our head office in North London. Travel to sites will be required.
* Carry out environmental audits of construction sites and factories to ensure compliance with environmental legislation.
* Attend site start up meetings to establish environmental requirements (e.g. permits/noise, dust, vibration monitoring).
* Apply for project specific licenses, permits, Section 61 Agreements etc.
* Issue monthly environmental monitoring reports to the Local Authority and provide updates for client progress reports.
* Liaise with Local Authorities, Environment Agency, other Statutory Bodies and residents when necessary.
* Promote best environmental practice and educate the workforce on how to improve environmental performance.
* Proven track record of developing constructive relationships, of influencing change and delivering objectives.
* Assist the project teams with implementation of best environmental practices/innovations on site.
* Strong experience of relevant Operational site and construction site based work.
* Assist with implementation of JRL Group EMS and certification to ISO 14001:2015 standard.
* Assist JRL Group with ESOS Compliance/ISO 50001.
* Assist the project team with compilation of BREEAM evidence
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.