Our Client a Large-Scale Consultancy firm requires an Environmental Scientist to join their team in Mayo
The required candidate must have the following knowledge and attributes:
* A third level qualification (Degree/Masters) in environmental science or related discipline
* Experience working in the Irish environmental and planning legislative contexts.
* Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
* Highly motivated individual with strong attention to detail.
* Ability to project manage multi-disciplinary teams and multiple projects simultaneously.
* Be self-motivated and solution driven.
* Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience preferred
* A full clean drivers’ licence.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate excellence in delivery in several of the following areas:
* Environmental Impact Assessment Reports (EIAR) – report writing and co-ordination.
* Management of planning applications & undertaking pre application consultation with local authorities, and
* Compiling applications for EPA Licences.
* Personable – build a strong rapport with our clients, peers & authorities on-site & on-phone.
* Understand & value our client's needs.
* Direct our clients through the job process.
* Deliver projects in an efficient and timely manner.
* Maintain credibility & integrity with clients, peers & authorities.
* Identify the key facts, core problems & potential solutions on each job.
For Further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.