JN Technical are recruiting an Erection Manager for a national structural steel company. The successful candidate will have overall responsibility of the erection stage of each project, ensuring it is ran efficiently and effectively. Applicants must have experience managing the erection of 500+ tonne steel structures.
Erection Manager key roles and responsibilities:
– Prepare for successful delivery of the assigned project
– Plan, monitor and manage execution of construction activities to ensure safe, on time, in budget, high quality completion
– Review and monitor timely reporting of construction progress and maintain detailed records
– Drive and manage internal and external relationships for effective and efficient achievement of project goals
– Provide leadership, ongoing guidance and support to motivate the site team
– Prioritise Health and Safety
– Create and maintain positive working relationships with clients
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to run multi million pound steelwork contracts across the UK.
Erection Manager Qualifications:
* CSCS Black or Gold Card
* IOSH (preferred)
* CPCS Crane Supervisor
* Appointed Person (preferred)
* NVQ (or similar) in Construction Management (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.