Key Purpose of Role
To assemble and appraise new land opportunities to deliver fully costed appraisal in working through clear and detailed technical drawings information for measurement take-off purposes. To ultimately deliver a complete budget cost appraisals and help assess its viability prior to bid. Also maintain these with regular updates to ensure robustness of the appraisals.
ONC, HNC (or equivalent) OR Qualified by experience.
HND or Degree Qualified (desirable).
Construction industry experience – preferably house building environment.
Key knowledge and skills
* Ability to work remotely.
* Good communication and influencing skills.
* Excellent level of numeracy.
* Ability to read and understand specifications and working architectural drawings.
* Excellent ability to understand technical data / reports / drawings
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.