Would you like to work for a company who put the health and safety of their workforce, the public and the environment at the forefront of everything they do? Well this is could be the job for you….
Our client , a well established civil engineering contractor, is looking to add an estimator to their commercial team based in Aberdeen. They pride themselves in ensuring that all work is delivered to the highest possible standard whilst putting the health and safety of their workforce at the core of everything they do. In 2020 they won The Excellence in Health and Safety award at the Trade Awards 2020.
As an estimator you will work closely with the management team and will be responsible for:
• The effective registration, control and administration of tender documentation.
• Develop detailed and achievable packages and agree with the end clients.
• Take offs from drawings and production of cost-effective tenders from first principles.
• The effective analysis and pricing of risks.
• The preparation of tender submission documents and estimating reports.
• Provide assistance for proposals and contract management functions.
To excel in this role, you will have previous experience as an estimator in civils and groundworks projects – with a primary focus on sewers, road, drainage, concrete and hard landscaping multi-disciplinary projects and/or maintenance frameworks.
• A degree in a relevant subject or the equivalent estimating in a similar role.
• Groundwork and Civil engineering project experience
• Experience as an Estimator in a groundwork organisation
On offer is a competitive salary, great holiday entitlement and pension. This role could appeal to someone with experience in an engineering capacity on site who is looking for a change into a more office based role. It is a great opportunity to work with a business who is keen to develop and grow both their employees as well as the business.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.