An Estimator is required to work for prestigious full-service construction contractor who initially started by working on refurbishments and extensions, they quickly developed their reputation by securing major residential and commercial contracts. The company have been established for over 15 years and are proud to work with clients across the country on prime residences and hotels through to offices and public buildings. They are seeking an experienced Estimator to be based from their head office in North London based close to Cricklewood.
The successful Estimator should have experience and the necessary knowledge of the residential sector along with the drive to deliver high quality buildings that meet the flawless standards of both the client and company. Through my client’s efficient manufacturing and construction capacity they have successfully secured projects well into next year and have cemented plans in place to ensure company growth throughout the next decade making this a very exciting and interesting position for the new Estimator.
As the company are growing year on year, the Estimator who secures the role can expect to see strong stability and progression opportunities. The company are proud to retain many of their staff members for years and ensure that they look after their own, especially as the company continues to grow in the industry.
Estimator – Position Overview
* Ensure subcontract accounts are managed efficiently within designated budgets
* Liaising with suppliers, clients, and contractors, discussing, and advising on progression and solving problems that may arise
* Producing project variations including tracking documents
* Assessment of and submission of final accounts giving regular updates to the client
* Complete take offs from tender drawings
* Additional duties to be discussed at interview stage
Estimator – Position Requirements
* At least four years within estimating, ideally experience within high end residential projects and hotel refurbishments
* Happy travelling to North London
* Dedicated individual with experience of showing strong tenure in their career
* Strong communication skills
Estimator – Position Remuneration
* Salary between £60,000 and £65,000
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays
* Progression opportunities
* Frequent company events
* Very close to public transport links
* Company Pension
* The company pride themselves on looking after their employees and always discuss a suitable package that will look to secure the future of new employees. They will discuss this with applicants at interview stage but are confident on proposing a package that is appealing
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.