An Estimator is required to work for an award-winning contractor based near Fulham who operate in a premium sector of the construction industry. They pride themselves on the quality of their projects and the relationships they have built with clients, consultants, key sub-contractors and suppliers.
You will be expected to carry out estimating duties on the estimating / tendering opportunities assigned to you with the majority of your work being based within the M25 / South of England.
The right Estimator will be joining a company that hire high calibre individuals for the business which means there is plenty of knowledge to absorb. You would be working with a small dynamic team and the successful person should ideally have a few years’ experience working within a similar position. The right Estimator will have the opportunity to grow within the company as there is plenty of work to impress.
Estimator – Position Overview
* Preparation of project estimates based on costs per m2 or similar
* Preparation of initial cost plans and budgets for clients
* Using IT software for tendering and project management
* Maintaining excellent relations with clients, consultants, key sub-contractors and suppliers.
* Issuing technical approvals of plant and materials including requests for information
* Liaise with Client at design and progress meetings
* Interpreting drawings and specifications, undertaking material take-off’s and ordering of materials
Estimator – Position Requirements
* Experience in a similar estimating position
* Solid background in residential main contracting, preferably in the prime/high-end sector
* Able to manage a wide range of projects
* Able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
* Dedicated to maintaining the highest quality standards
* A good communicator with an organised and methodical approach to completion of projects
* Achieved at least a HNC in Quantity Surveying or equivalent qualification or minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role Must hold a valid Driver’s Licence
* Competent with Microsoft word, excel, project, access and power point
Estimator – Position Remuneration
* Salary between £50,000 – £55,000 depending upon experience
* Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Exciting company culture
* Progression opportunities
* Company events
Streamline Search are acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.