Estimator / Surveyor – High-End Residential
Salary up to £50,000 + Car Allowance + Pension + 25 Days
Blaymires Recruitment is representing a luxury residential building and refurbishment contractor based in Cobham who is searching for an Estimator/Surveyor to join the business.
The company is steadily expanding, the work undertaken is Architect led, predominantly for private clients. Due to the outstanding reputation that the company has for quality and customer service, these contracts are often won by negotiation and competitive tender.
They undertake high-end residential projects across Sussex, Surrey and London and are looking for an Estimator, Quantity Surveyor who can price tenders, procure materials and preform cost management duties on high-end residential projects.
You will work closely with the Managing Director and will assist him with the management of the commercial activities of the company.
* As Estimator/ Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for pricing high-end refurbishment and new build projects using traditional methods.
* Being responsible for the financial and technical aspects of the contract across all work streams including procurement, invoicing, payments, cash flow and cost control.
* Minimising costs where possible, maximising value and ultimately making profit.
* Working with direct labour and subcontractors, ensuring all work issued has labour targets to return agreed profit performance.
* Developing and maintaining relationships with the workforce, customers, subcontractors, suppliers and clients.
* Procuring materials, plant and subcontractors in line with contract budgets.
* Have proven experience in luxury or high-end residential projects.
* A proven ability to price and minimise cost and maximise value and profit.
* Strong IT and Microsoft Excel skills.
* Salary up to £50,000.
* Car Allowance.
* 25 Days Holiday.
* Ongoing training & development.
* Annual pay reviews.
* Professional working environment.
To find out more about this role, contact Stephen Blaymires at Blaymires Recruitment on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.