£9.50 p/hr PAYE – £11.00 p/hr UTR or Self Employed (to be reviewed April 2022)
Chichester, West Sussex
Temporary Ongoing Until October 2022
***GREAT NEW JOB FOR THE SUMMER***
* £9.50 per hour to start – Labourers
* £10.50 per hour – Forklift Operators
* £10.50 per hour – Drivers with ability to tow trailers
* Transport provided from our client’s site
* Great friendly team
* Free Parking
* Attendance at some of Chichester’s iconic events
We are urgently seeking several keen and reliable Labourers for a contract starting early March until October 2022. You will be working with an event company assisting to erect portable structures for events such as Festival of Speed and revival. The work will be continuous throughout the season.
You will enjoy working outdoors, have great stamina and be able to work as part of a team, CSCS would be advantageous although not essential. Transport will be provided from our clients site just outside Chichester.
Hours will be 7.30am to finish (generally around 5pm) but flexibility is essential as the work will include some weekends.
If you have the following skills, pay will be higher to reflect.
* Current Counterbalance Forklift Licence
* Full UK driving licence with E category for towing – experience is also needed
For more info or to apply please attach your CV or call Kiwi Recruitment
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.50-£11.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.