Advanced Recruit are recruiting on behalf of our client in the building services and construction sector for a multiskilled electrician working prominently around the midlands and Shropshire area.
Purpose of Job
Ideally we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced General Electrician full or part qualified who is motivated and capable of delivering maintenance work and internal refurbishment project on time and to budget.
Essential skills include the ability to forward plan, work within a team environment and react quickly to any unforeseen issues on site, all with an uncompromising approach managing Health and Safety on site.
The primary role of a Property Maintenance Operative is to optimise property condition and quality and to ensure the building is kept in a safe working condition. Property Maintenance Operatives need to maintain a high level of quality, providing maximum satisfaction to customers, clients, guests and team. They will understand the mechanism of buildings including electrical, plumbing, plant, safety systems and equipment. They will provide first and immediate response to fault finding, whilst maximising quality and ensuring cost effectiveness. They will ensure prevention of major damage that could result in extensive costs and minimise reactive intervention.
* Ensuring good record keeping and working closely with the site team to ensure close control of work packages.
* Personally manage their site activities with due regard to maintaining agreed financial targets
* Demonstrate and understand the importance of the control of resources and stock Work with the Site team to identify and implement cost/value initiatives that benefit both the project and the Company.
Key experience & requirements
• Experience in electrical maintenance, installation & testing 2391 /2392 Part 1 & Part 2
• Verifiable evidence of the successful delivery of similar refurbishment schemes / works.
• Understand and maintain electrical distribution, safe repair of electrical installation to legal requirements, for example replacing damaged sockets, plugs, lighting and fuses.
• Understand and demonstrate the safe use of hand tools, for example screwdrivers, power drills, pliers, paper strippers and a variety other tools used
• Carry out repairs and reactive maintenance
• Understand the importance of customer service
• Record and report information accurately either internally or externally
• Have a flexible attitude
• Commitment to quality and excellence, ability to perform under pressure, take ownership of work and follow through to a satisfactory conclusion.
• Confident communicator and good client-facing skills
• Evidence of successfully outputs and levels of productivity.
• Suitably qualified Minimum of a valid CSCS Card DBS cleared First Aid would be advantageous
For more information about this role or to apply for a potential immediate start please apply via Cv Library
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.