Are you interested in joining an award winning Landscape and Build Firm who work across Beds, Bucks, Northants and Herts? Do you take huge pride in your work?
My client has an amazing team of experienced installers who boast a huge range of skill sets. From carpentry/joinery, brick laying, masonry and paving to planting, turf laying and maintenance. Team morale is high with an excellent working culture.
Due to an increase in projects they are looking to recruit a Team Leader. Day to day duties include:
* Managing site day to day, ordering materials as needed, reading from complex and detailed designs to scale.
* Recording works completed on site and reporting back to the office.
* Setting out and installing works on site as well as overseeing teams installations.
* Liaising with clients where required.
* Running and organising a small team (3-4 Installers) and work schedules
* Making sure that all tools and equipment are well maintained, clean and serviceable
You will be rewarded with a competive salary, holidays, van, fuel card and benefits.
Get in touch today
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.