We have an opportunity for experienced skilled Carpenter / Plumber Multi Traders to join our responsive maintenance team in Kingston and surrounding areas. The primary focus of this role will be to undertake reactive day to day repair in resident's properties, achieve first time fix and deliver high standard workmanship. Alongside manage the residents expectation and ensure to provide a follow-on service.
· Undertake repair/renewal works across several trades such as plastering, carpentry, plumbing and tiling.
· Undertake bathroom and kitchen fittings.
· Receive instructions from the supervisor and carry out repairs to occupied and unoccupied dwellings (main trade and associated works).
· Work in partnership with other operatives to complete works.
· Complete work sheets after each job.
· Experience in carpentry, basic plumbing, plastering and tilling.
· Knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations.
· Hold relevant training such as Working from Heights, Manual Handling, Asbestos Awareness.
· NVQ qualification (desirable)
Other Key Information
· Full UK driving licence
· Working hours 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday
· Participate in out of hours (OHH) rota
· Company will carry out a DBS check
· Own an Android or IOS mobile phone which you will use as part of your job (BYOD)
· Company van (work use only)
· Bring your own device (BYOD) allowance
· 22 days annual leave which increases with length of service
· Perkbox rewards
£32,000 starting salary rising to £34,000 after 3 months. Van, fuel car, allowance, holidays, pensions, perks
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.