Magenta International are looking for a Fabric Engineer / Carpenter to work with a Mechanical company covering the Kent, Surrey and a project on the South Coast.
Duties will include:
* Boxing in pipework
* Patching up
* Bits of making good and painting
* Being able to work off plans would be beneficial but not essential.
Hours will be determined by term times.
Basic hours are 7:45am till 4:15pm.
Twilight hours 2:30pm till 11:30pm. (Overtime rates apply)
* £30k basic salary before any paid travel time or overtime.
* Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
* Travel time paid after 30mins.
* Company Phone.
* Drivers Licence.
* More than 3 years carpentry expereince.
* Tools such as Hand tools, Cordless drills, Nail gun and Skill/Jig saw.
* CSCS Card, PASMA, IPAF, Asbestos Awareness, Manual handling and First Aid – desirable and will be required in the long term.
* Ability to work at height and in confined spaces.
* High level security clearances will be required and will include advanced DBS checks.
If interested contact Sam at Magenta International Limited
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.