BJF Group- Fabric Technician/Maintenance Multi-trader – Central London
We are looking for an experienced Fabric Technician to join the team working on prestigious sites in Central London
Responsibilities will include:
* Respond to reactive calls, carry out first fix where possible and scoping quotes for repair where first fix is not possible, ensuring minimum downtime.
* Carry out all planned building / fabric maintenance tasks as per program and keep accurate auditable records of works planned and completed.
* To ensure that the site is kept in good decorative order internally and externally – and to given specification and ensure timely completion.
* Working within all Health and Safety criteria and processes relevant to work activities.
* Show a proactive approach to Health & safety in the work environment and take the necessary steps to ensure risks are mitigated.
* Client facing, therefore maintaining high standards of customer care
* Be flexible and undertake other reasonable duties to accommodate operational requirements.
Skills & Experience Required:
* Experience of planned preventative maintenance and reactive works / tasks completed within KPI’s
* England Heritage buildings
* Basic building fabric repair-Painting & decorating, Bricklaying and Plastering
* Timber and UVPC door and window repairs,
* Fire doors installation and repair
* Roof repairs
* Basic plumbing, clearing of blocked drains, etc
* Servicing of AHU and FCU’s
* WAH, Mewp and IPAF
* Pool plant operator (desirable)
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Company Van, Pension, 28 Holidays inc Bank/Public Holidays, Employee Benefits Platform
Please note that a DBS check and appropriate security clearance will need to be obtained for this role and a valid driving licence is essential
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.