Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Fabricator to join a well-established company based in Bristol.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: Winford, Bristol
They are a leading independent company that provide steel fabrication and engineering services through many sectors in the UK. Services offered range from steel frame buildings to staircases, balustrades, secondary structural steelwork, and the like.
The company is seeking an Experienced Fabricator to join their team.
Role & Requirements:
* Ideally 3 years minimum fabrication experience in MAG welding.
* Comfortable reading CAD drawings and working to tight tolerances.
* Experience in fabricating steel structural works.
* A good understanding of welding and operational procedures.
* To work safely and efficiently.
* To receive technical instructions and information (written and drawings) and to produce metalwork products according to specification and timescale.
* To follow welding and other operational procedures.
* To complete records and documentation.
* To inspect work and identify and report and non-conformances.
* To keep the working environment clean and to minimise waste of materials and energy.
* To be available to work at different work locations and on site.
* Other duties as required by the business needs.
* Resourceful, skilful and self-motivated.
* Able to work without the need for direct supervision.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Able to work well as part of a team and by oneself.
* Approaches tasks with enthusiasm, adaptability, and energy.
* Able to work to deadlines.
* Trustworthy, punctual and reliable
In return the company is offering a Competitive Salary, Depending on Experience.
If you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role and want to be part of a thriving organisation then please apply now
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.