Facades Contracts Manager – Central London
My client is a specialist Facades subcontractor who have rapidly become Market leading due to the continued success. They are currently working on projects up to the value of £15m across London. They have become specialist in renders and the high-quality installations has won several awards from professional bodies.
Responsibilities & Duties
* Agreeing project objectives.
* Overseeing multiple projects
* Providing advice on the management of projects.
* Organising the various professional people working on the project.
* Carrying out risk assessments and method statements.
* Making sure that all the aims of the project and programmes are met.
* Making sure the quality standards are achieved.
* Using IT systems and site sign in system to keep track of people and progress.
* Creating the programs and pre-con responsibilities
* Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing.
* Attending progress and programme meetings.
* Liaising with the client as required.
Contract Manager requirements
* Must have 10 years industry experience
* Have a construction degree or equivalent
* Must have extensive Façade experience
* Understand designs and run the program from start to finish including pre-con
* Have worked as a Contracts Manager managing multiple projects
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.