The Facilities Engineer/Electrician offers a varied day-to-day work load. The successful candidate will be expected to attend jobs and update CAFM systems as directed by the central helpdesk to carryout both PPM tasks and general reactive repairs to the property which can vary from basic repairs to the fabric of the property to assisting other technicians on more detailed fit-out or complex works.
The successful candidate must be a self starter and proactive in their approach to works always offering the best possible service to the client and presenting the partnership in the highest possible light.
You will be expected to be part of a callout rota attending other sites for emergency reactive works.
Be the first point of contact to carry out general Caretaker activities including PPM schedules and basic reactive works across the site.
PPM – Including but not limited to
* Emergency lighting Checks
* Fire Alarm Testing
* General Lighting Checks
* Water Temperatures, L8 Checks
* Fire Extinguishers
* Fire Escape Checks
* Disabled Toilet Alarm
* Check ALL toilets flush correctly.
* General Building Upkeep Checks
* Updating all logbook paperwork correctly to meet current legislation and for auditing purposes.
* Check the MHE and fix/report defects by switching all lines and fingers on.
* Check Warehouse Heating functionality.
* Check ALL dock doors and levellers operate fully.
Reactive Maintenance of Fabric
* General repairs in and around the property i.e.
* Basic Plumbing
* Electrical Bias an advantage
* Building Facade
* Hard services systems
* Logging Jobs
* Recording completed works
Call Out For Emergency Reactive Works
* On call of a rota basis as first point of call for emergency works
* Review and sign off of CMAP requests.
Able to Demonstrate Knowledge in the following
* Fabric, including painting, ability to fit doors and ironmongery
* Mechanical system knowledge
* Basic plumbing knowledge
* Basic electrical awareness
* Construction – knowledge of construction methods
* Health and safety awareness
Salary to be discussed at Interview depending on experience
If the above position is of interested to you please either email or call Lorraine
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.