Salary Details: Permanent Position Fu;; time, Pension scheme, Gym Membership, Private Health
Job description- Facilities Manager
An exciting opportunity for a Facilities Manager to join our team. The purpose of this role is to manage and maintain theOffices, Rigs and in particular a Trials Laboratory providing a safe and efficient environment to your colleagues and site visitors
· Maintain the Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule
· Undertake and maintain the safety inspection regime, and generate reports as specified by the Health and Safety Manager. This will be aligned with fire prevention, water hygiene, emergency lighting testing, asbestos, and other similar inspections
· Maintain the Facilities Management Statutory Compliance cyclic document
· Ensure that the laboratory is a safe working environment complying with relevant legislation.
· Carry out risk assessments, implement control actions where required.
· Responsibility for the day-to-day workshop management of the Blockley Laboratory.
· Management of the Laboratory facilities such as waste management, security, housekeeping and maintenance interior and exterior spaces.
· Take ownership of the servicing and remedial works packages of all equipment such as: Cranes, MEWPs, Smoke Scrubber, Variable height ceiling, Sprinkler valve room and Pump Room, plant and other machinery and tools, vehicles. [This is not an exhaustive list]
· To assist in the implementation, review and monitoring of relevant policies, safety systems and processes
· Play a pivotal role in any construction or renovation projects
· Provision, management, and maintenance of all required PPE.
· Responsibility for development and compliance with management systems, including: Quality Management Systems, Laboratory operations manual, Laboratory environmental policies, Health & Safety policy, and procedures.
· Background in Hard (M&E) Facilities Management preferable with understanding of Soft FM and solid health and safety competency. Exposure to high-risk environments may be beneficial
· A strong relationship builder with a personable style and good communication skills
· Relevant experience in a similar industry (fire preferable)
· Good practical/creative problem-solving skills, being process minded.
· Good management skills with the ability to influence and engage with direct/indirect reports and peers.
· Managing multiple parties including contractors
· Strong attention to detail, who can ensure policy and procedures are followed.
· Strong organisational and administrative skills
· Budgetary awareness
· Minimum of Institute of Workplace & Facilities Management Level 4 Diploma or studying towards
· IOSH Managing Safely
· Recent CPD/training
· Some knowledge of security management and statutory inspections
Job Type: Full-time
Salary £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.