A driven and energetic Finishing Manager needed for a residential project in South Croydon. The successful candidate will be working on a prestigious residential development managing 40 residential units from 2nd fix through to completion. As a Finishing Manager, you will directly report to the Project Manager on-site and will work collaboratively with the site team to drive standards and ensure the units are finished on time.
– Manage the day-to-day internal fit out and finishes on site.
– Help manage project in line with the agreed production targets.
– Manage the work flow of sub-contractors ensuring they’re in line with the programme of works on site.
– Agree sub-contractors long term and short-term programmes and monitor performance.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Minimum 5 years experience as a Finishing Manager and ideally from a carpentry background.
– Good knowledge of modern construction techniques with a strong eye for detail.
– Managed finishes from conception to completion.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Ability to manage subcontractors to ensure the project is finished on time.
– Able to work to tight deadlines.
– Ability to work well in a team.
– CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven Finishing Manager to take the next step in their career with a leading and reputable main contractor in their field. To apply for this role please forward your CV to the link provided or alternatively call Connie McGroarty on (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.